Publishers that agree to Advertise World Terms of Service are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from Advertise World, we reserve the right to disable ad serving for your site and/or disable your Advertise World account at any time.
If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the Advertise World program, nor will you receive any payment.
Because we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates. In accordance with our online Terms and Conditions, it’s your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here. Exceptions to these policies are permitted only with authorization from Advertise World, email updates will be sent when these terms of service change.
Invalid Clicks & Impressions
Publishers may not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods.
Clicks on Advertise World ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your Advertise World ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software.
Please note that clicking your own ads for any reason is prohibited.
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the Advertise World program may not:
- Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
- Encourage users to click the Advertise World ads using phrases such as “click the ads”, “support us”, “visit these links” or other similar language.
- Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
- Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
- Place ads in a floating box script.
- Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
- Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
Publishers may not place Advertise World code on pages with content that violates any of our content guidelines. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance.
Sites with Advertise World ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Advertise World publishers may not display Advertise World ads on webpages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. Please see a DCMA policy for further information on this subject.
Advertise World ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application.
To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and Advertise World advertisers, sites displaying Advertise World ads may not:
***Advertise World reserves the right to suspend your account if source to your site is deemed unacceptable; this is done completely at the discretion of Advertise World.
- Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, auto-surf and click-exchange programs.
- Users are forbidden from purchasing traffic in any way, shape, or form.
- Be promoted through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
- Be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your Advertise World code.
Advertise World code may not be altered in any way, nor may ads be targeted or delivered in any way that is not approved by Advertise World.
Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements and ad formats. However, Advertise World code may not be placed in inappropriate places such as: emails or software. Publishers must also adhere to the policies for each product used.
Advertise World ads may not (be):
- Exceed more than 3 ad units per page.
- Displayed on any site and/or page that is not previously approved by the Advertise World Policy Team
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page.
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Advertise World due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
- Placed on, within or alongside other third products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
Sites showing Advertise World ads should be easy for users to navigate. Sites may not change user preferences, redirect users to unwanted websites, initiate downloads, include malware or contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with site navigation.
To work with Advertise World and to keep your account in good standing, please remember to follow our Terms of Service, and stay up to date if any changes are made. Carefully read the Terms of Service; here is a brief summary:
- Clicking your own ads is prohibited.
- Asking others to click your ads is forbidden and will lead to an account ban.
- Do NOT include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, drugs (including alcohol and tobacco), or copyrighted material.
- Do NOT modify the Advertise World ad code in any way.
- Do NOT place more than 3 ad units per page.
- Do NOT place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads.
If you’re ever concerned that you might be violating policies, feel free to reach out to us by using the support tab within your publisher account.
Under no circumstance can individuals divulge, record, or abuse any information pertaining to web sites found in our inventory, including, but not limited to, URLs, descriptions, and images.
Description of Services
The Company sells internet advertising space and related services (collectively “Services”) as described in its Site. The Company displays internet advertisements on various websites within Advertise World service.
The Advertiser is given access to to a self-service portal to monitor and measure performance.
The following is a list of prohibited or illegal usage of the Services. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone (in our sole discretion) violates these rules, including removing the ads, removing Customer account, agreement cancellation without any refund or Company’s liability.
Prohibited usage includes but is not limited to advertising of:
- any Content or links to the Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, harm minors or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornography and “adult content”
- any Content or links to the Content that contain nudity, violence, pornography, “adult content”
- any Information that you know is false or misleading
- any Content that promotes illegal or fraudulent activities
- any Content that you do not have a right to make publicly available or promotes the illegal use of any work without rights or license
- any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any “junk”, “spam”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” etc.
- any material that contains or links that lead to software viruses, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other electronic equipment, steal or collect private information;
- any material that collects or contains personal information of other Users for any unlawful purpose or without the User’s permission
- any material that promote fraudulent services and misleads Users to visit legally doubtful websites. Other prohibited usage includes: intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law collecting, storing or publishing available personal data about others without their acceptance mislead Users by imitating any part of the Services for collecting personal data or other unlawful purpose using an identity (account, username, password) of another User or disclosing your own username or password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
Disclaimer of Liability
A. The Company will not be responsible for controlling the content that users make available through the Site, and the Company is not liable for the accuracy of any content displayed through its Site. Customer assumes all risk related to its published content. Customer releases the Company from all liability related to the publication of its content through the Site.
B. The services provided to customer are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Company does not warrant the results of use of the services, including, without limitation, the results of any advertising campaign, and customer assumes all risk and responsibility with respect thereto. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to customer.
C. Company makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on or through the site, services or any website linked to the site. Company will not be liable for the privacy of any information or content stored on Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with Customer’s use of the Services.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the company be liable with respect to the site or the services (i) for any amount in the aggregate in excess of the fees paid by customer therefore; or (ii) for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to customer.
Customer agrees not to disclose Company Confidential Information without the Company’s prior written consent. “Company Confidential Information” includes without limitation all Company software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation Customer learns, develops or obtains that relate to the Services or the Site, and any other information designated in writing by Company as “confidential” or any designation to the same effect. “Company Confidential Information” does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by Customer or the Company, or information that has been (a) independently developed without access to Company Confidential Information as evidenced in writing; (b) rightfully received by Customer from a third party; or (c) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Any fees paid here under are non-refundable and also not able to be cancelled. Upon termination of the agreement, Company will remove all ads from its websites. Advertiser will be billed for any unpaid ad impressions.